Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365

Every other week I have to work a Saturday.  I hate Saturday's at work.  It's so hard to leave the family all warm and snuggly in pj's while I head out the door to a half day that is jammed with things to do.  When I got there today, we had to close our lobby because our alarm system was on the fritz.  No lobby means no customers for me, so I hung out with my buddy Ann at the Drive Up.  She put up with me snapping pictures of her like mad while she was trying to work.   When I first started in banking(over 17 years ago now!!!), drive up was always my favorite.  The customers are always happy, the transactions are quick and easy, and you have a big window to the outside world.  I miss those days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment