Monday, February 21, 2011
52/365
Today wrapped up a really great long weekend at home with the Clan. We enjoyed just hanging around each other and we spent so much quality family time together. We started today with Quinn, Loren and I baking some banana bread for breakfast and we ended both Sunday and Monday nights playing Ticket To Ride. We had so much fun! It's cool to see Loren be a strategist like her father. And then there's Colin, with cards falling on the ground, knocking trains over and winning the game by a mile with just his good looks and luck. Quinn comes and goes to check it out and to play with the trains. Sits on the lap of whatever parent looks like they may be winning. Looking back on the last three days, I know that I will treasure them all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment