Tuesday, January 4, 2011
4/365
When I saw that my first baby was a girl, I was scared out of my mind. I knew the relationship that I had with my mom was a rocky road at times. Two females in the same domain fighting it out. Scared me silly to know that would have a girl of my own to bicker and fight with. 8.5 yrs later, and yeah...it can be wild. It can also be incredibly awesome. I have this little mini me that I can have all these girly chats with. We talk about hair and Dancing With The Stars and she actually likes to watch my chick shows with me. My most favorite thing about Loren has to be that she picked up my love of reading. Something that was a common ground with my own mother and myself. It's a common sight to see her curled up with a blanket and a book while twirling her hair. It's a mirror image. And it doesn't scare me one bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment